Last updated: 24 November 2016
The majority of the cookies we use are of the analytic type, which count number of users, help us to understand how they navigate our site and improve the way it works, for instance by making search results more accurate. We also use certain cookies for publicity purposes, so that we can more efficiently manage the presentation of our products on other platforms where users may request services, such as Facebook.
None of the cookies we use store any personal information which could be used to identify a user. It’s important to understand that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this website.More information here.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE ?
According to the type of organisation which administers them:
First party cookies: installed by our own website.
Third party cookies: installed by websites which don’t belong to us. For instance, where we include content from Youtube or Flickr on our own website or buttons which users can use to share content on social networks, a user accessing such content from our own website may have cookies added from these third parties. We don’t control these third party cookies and so the user must review the cookie policies of these other websites for further information.
According to the length of time they remain active in the user’s system:
Session cookies: collect and store data only whilst the user is visiting the website.
Persistent cookies: remain stored in a computer and may be accessed and managed by the organisation responsible for the cookie for a specific length of time, or until the user deletes it.
According to the purpose for which data are collected through the cookies:
Technical cookies: allow the user to make use of the different options they facilitate: for example controlling data traffic and communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted areas, carrying out a purchase, requesting a subscription or participating in an event etc.
Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access services with certain personalised characteristics such as language, browser type, configuration for the region from which the user accesses services etc
Analytical cookies: allow website managers to follow and analyse the behaviour of users on a website so that they can make improvements informed by data analysis on the use of the website by users of its services.
Advertising cookies: help with the management of advertising spaces which a web editor has included on a website where services are offered, based on criteria such as the type of content or the frequency with which the content is shown.
TURNING OFF COOKIES
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Below are links to the ‘Help’ pages of major browsers which explain how you can do this. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or any other websites that you visit. Internet Explorer Chrome Android Windows mobile Firefox Safari Safari iOS Blackberry
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.